How do I merge Microsoft Outlook PST files?
jameshkelvin20 dernière édition par
When you have multiple PST files in Microsoft Outlook, it can be challenging to track them all. If you want to consolidate your PST files, you can merge them into a single file. It can make managing your emails and keeping track of your essential data easier.
Assuming you have two PST files that you want to merge into a single PST file, some steps you need to follow are instructed as follows:
- Launch Outlook, select File > Open & Export, and then Import/Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, pick Import from another program/file and hit Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.
- Click Browse, navigate to the first PST file you want to import, select it, and click Open. Then click Finish.
- Again perform steps 3 and 4 for the second PST file you want to import.
- Once you import both the PST files, open each in its Outlook window.
- Please select all of the folders in the first PST file (Ctrl+A), right-click them, and select Copy Folder.
- Navigate to the second PST file, right-click on the top-level folder, and select Paste Folder. It will copy all the folders from the first PST file into the second one.
- Once you copy all the folders, close both PST files and delete the old ones (assuming you don't need them anymore).
You should now have a single PST file containing all of your data from both original files. However, you can use any PST Merger Tool for better output.
meriethin dernière édition par
If you need to combine Outlook PST files, I recommend using Merge PST Tool, which is both simple and secure. I have used this software and gotten very good results. It merges Outlook PST files, ignoring duplicate data. This application can merge multiple Outlook PST files into one. It also provides free demo versions. It supports all Microsoft Outlook versions, such as 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000. It has the following properties like, attachments, notes, emails, tasks, messages, contacts, events, and calendars. It also gives free demo versions, and by adding ANSI or Unicode PST files, only Unicode PST files are created.
Visit here:- https://www.betavare.com/merge-pst/